RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
- Holder: SPAINBOOKERS WEB S.L. (from now on, SPAINBOOKERS)
- Registered office: Paseo de Gracia, 85, 3, 08008, Barcelona
- CIF: B06836175
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CATEGORY OF DATA AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
SPAINBOOKERS processes the following categories of data:
- Identification data: Name, email, telephone number, passport ID, type of test, preferred day, and reason for test.
- Economic, or financial, banking data.
SPAINBOOKERS processes the aforementioned categories of data for the following purposes:
- Manage the request or query you make through the contact form.
- Manage the contracting of services, as well as the corresponding billing and provision.
- If requested, manage the appointment for diagnostic tests, including COVID-19 tests, for which a form will be filled out with the aforementioned data.
- Periodically send electronic communications about services, events and news related to our professional activity, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Comply with legally established obligations.
The personal data requested are mandatory, so that the refusal to provide them will mean the impossibility of carrying out the provision of the contracted services.
The communication with the client and collection of the data may be through: Form on the website; email.
The user guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and updated, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation. In the event that the user provides data of third parties, he declares to have the consent of the same and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting SPAINBOOKERS from any responsibility in this regard.
SPAINBOOKERS will keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked the legally established deadlines.
SPAINBOOKERS and its assignees have taken all legally required measures for the protection of personal data; likewise, they have adopted all the technical devices at their disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, access or theft of the personal data provided by users of the Web.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
We inform you that certain data, within the framework of current regulations or the contractual relationship you maintain with SPAINBOOKERS, may be communicated to:
- Banks and financial institutions for the collection of the services offered.
- Other professionals in the field to be treated for the execution of the contracted services.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The legitimation on the part of SPAINBOOKERS to carry out the processing of user data is the execution of the contract itself.
Likewise, the legitimation of the processing of your data is also the consent of the user.
RIGHTS OF USERS
You can send us a letter to SPAINBOOKERS, through the data indicated in the section RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT, requesting, at any time and free of charge, attaching a photocopy of a valid identification document, the following rights:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from SPAINBOOKERS the limitation of the processing of the data when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation to the processing of their data, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. SPAINBOOKERS will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or in the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, when the interested party considers that SPAINBOOKERS has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.