What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored on the user's terminal (computer/smartphone/tablet) when accessing certain web pages and allow the website to remember browsing preferences and navigate efficiently, making the interaction between the user and the website faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies or other storage devices is completely anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information (such as name, address or bank details) as they do not collect data that can personally identify the user.
Types of cookies used
Own cookies: these cookies allow the Website to function correctly so they are essential for the user to use all the options of the Website and to move around the Website normally.
- Technical Cookies: these are those that allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Analysis cookies: these allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
Third Party Cookies
This Website contains links to third-party websites with privacy policies unrelated to SPAINBOOKERS. You may decide whether or not to accept these policies when you access them.
Cookies used on www.spainbookers.com
The cookies that are being used on this Web Site, as well as their type and function, are identified below:
- Acceptance of the Cookies Policy.
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the current session.
- Close. The warning is hidden on this page.
- Modify your settings. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of www.spainbookers.com and modify the configuration of your browser.
- Functional cookies: they allow the customer to send their data in the booking forms. If you disable them, you will not be able to use the forms to submit your coronavirus test requests. Cookies are used when a customer makes a mistake on a form, it remembers their data so they don't have to re-enter it again.
- Cookie used for CAPTCHA challenge (the code people have to enter to submit the form), device on forms to prevent SPAM.
- Cloudflare content delivery network cookies. A content delivery network protects our website from SPAM attacks and also improves page load times for the customer. These cannot be disabled otherwise the site will not load. More information about these cookies: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170156-Understanding-the-Cloudflare-Cookies
- Matomo analytics: is a privacy-based analytics package. We have anonymized all of a customer's data so we do not know their full IP address and therefore do not know their exact location. More information: https://matomo.org/faq/general/faq_146/
In view of this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
Disabling and deleting cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the services available may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser's Help menu where you can find instructions. You may at any time choose which cookies you want to operate on this website.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/help/17442
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/latest/web-preferences/
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
In addition, you can also manage the cookies store in your browser through tools such as the following ones